Friday, May 26, 2017

A Plexus Testimonial


Today, I’m super excited to share with you the story of my sweet friend, Tyler Jackson! She is one of my local friends whom I met through church when she started visiting over a year ago. She’s part of a young women’s Bible study I started and comes with her husband and toddler son to our Young Family Fellowship gatherings that we have on occasion. It’s been such a joy to get to know Tyler and to see her love for Jesus and for her family!

Back in November, I held my first Plexus Sip ’N See Informational meeting and was thrilled to have Tyler in attendance! That night, she got excited about what Plexus could do for her! It was several months before Tyler was able to get started on the products, but eventually, her patience paid off. She began taking the TriPlex at the end of February, and before a whole week had passed, she sent me this message: “Just a little update on my health journey for you! ...I have been eating healthier, and drinking more water. I noticed last night that I haven't had any heart palpitations! I can fall asleep faster, and when it's time for bed, I actually feel tired and ready to go to sleep. I used to dread laying down to go to sleep because my brain didn't shut down and I would lay awake for an hour or two, sometimes longer! ... I have also noticed a change when I use the bathroom. It's a breeze.. lol.”

Some of Tyler’s goals for taking the Plexus products were to get help with hemorrhoids, anxiety issues, and the heart palpitations that were anxiety induced. You can imagine how wonderful it was for her to start seeing improvements in all of these areas just days into taking her supplements! 

The following month, Tyler added in the Accelerator supplement which has worked together with the TriPlex products to give her more energy - another goal she had! 

Last week, I checked in with Tyler again to see how things were going for her. I can’t tell you how incredibly happy I was to learn that not only had her hemorrhoids completely healed two weeks in to taking her supplements, but a tear she had had since giving birth to her son A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS prior that had been causing her extreme discomfort when using the bathroom had also had a chance to heal. No longer does my sweet friend dread going to the bathroom or find herself unable to sit comfortably afterwards because of the pain. As one who suffered for 7 months with hemorrhoids and knew the dread of going to the bathroom, I am REJOICING with her and praising the Lord! I am a firm believer that God has designed our bodies with the ability to heal themselves of many problems, especially when using the right tools.

As I told Tyler today, it’s stories like these that are the whole reason I started sharing Plexus! The president of Plexus, Alec Clark, is known for saying, “If you are blessed, then be a blessing.” I was blessed by the products so greatly, I had to tell others, and now getting to see lives changed for the better makes every effort so incredibly worth it!

Thank you, Tyler, for the privilege of sharing your story! 

*Disclaimer: These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments: