Monday, November 17, 2008

And Now...The REST Of the Story

(Imagine that blog title being read in a deep, bass voice like Paul Harvey's, full of suspense and intrigue!)

The rest of our vacation in Washington D.C. and Virginia was an absolute blast! I'm sorry I was unable to do any further "live blogging," but after we left D.C. and headed south to our friends' house in Gloucester, I didn't have internet access.

We just got back this past Saturday night, and I've spent the rest of my free time this weekend and today organizing all our pictures from the trip. These can now be viewed at: www.picasaweb.google.com/livingforjesus85
Warning: we took a LOT of pictures. But we hope you enjoy seeing them all! I've decided that Washington D.C. is a very photogenic city. :-)

Most of the pictures you'll see are the handiwork of Katelin, our family's resident photographer.
Believe it or not, the pictures you'll see are only a fraction of the total amount we took!

The Lord blessed our vacation in every way and I am so grateful! He gave us safety in travel, glorious weather for all our sight-seeing days (and then two straight days of rain when we had finished!), and a beautiful display of stunning fall colors everywhere. We also enjoyed a time of sweet fellowship with our friends, the Sadlers, in Virginia, where we celebrated Brittany's 18th birthday with them.

God is so good...always.

Now, it's back to normal life!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Hey! Looks who's back! Great to read the latest post. : ) I'll def check out those pics. I totally love pics! Oh, and check your e-mail... : ) Love ya!!

Your lil sis,

Sarah Beth