Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Fascinating Read

I love how God has a sense of humor. Just when I think I've got the Bible figured out and I understand His plan for humankind, along comes a book to make me realize how little I really know and how much depth there is in God's Word.

Eight Kingdoms is just such a book. I've had it in my library for several years now, but due to other studies taking my time, I had yet to read it. Until now, that is.

Meanwhile, my mother and sister both read it and raved about it. "You've got to read this book, Katrina!" they would exclaim.

And I agreed. Now, I am reading this book. Wow. I am in awe. Such riches contained in Scripture! Such beautiful, intricate writings the Holy Spirit breathed to create an amazingly perfect Book!

Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I am seeing the whole of God's Kingdom agenda from the beginning of time to the end of the ages as His Word so consistently -- and even mysteriously -- proclaims in every era of His-story.

The in-depth Bible study material contained in the pages of Eight Kingdoms has added incredible punch to my daily quiet times. Every morning, when my alarm rings at 6:30 a.m. I am excited to get up and study! The things I am learning cause me to worship the Lord and praise His Name more than ever.

If you want to add punch to your daily times with the Lord, I highly recommend that you get a copy of this book, Eight Kingdoms, by Michael Pearl. It will challenge your beliefs, spur you on to deeper study of God's Word, and cause you to sing the praises of the King of kings like never before!

If you hurry, No Greater Joy is running a sale to the end of April, allowing this book to be purchased at a 25% discount! It will be some of the best $10 you've spent in a long time!

1 comment:

Kate said...

THANK YOU for the book recommendation!! I am excited! :)
Lots of love!