Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tickled Pink Pictures


Well, I now have pictures from the Riddells from all the exciting events that have transpired lately. However, as soon as I downloaded them and began to post to my blog, my computer's picture program started acting ornery. Sometimes, technology can be so frustrating. Apparently, I have another round of malware viruses on my laptop (again) that I am working to clear.

In the meantime, since I can't upload to my blog right now, here is a link to the Tickled Pink Shower pictures on my Picasa web album. I hope you enjoy seeing them!

2 comments:

CallaLilly said...

Love the pictures! Love the idea of a "tickled pink" shower! :) Thanks for sharing

Kate said...

Katrina - what lovely pictures!! I have so been looking forward to seeing them and I certainly was not disappointed! :) Y'all truly went all out, and I know Tara must have LOVED it! Y'all are so creative.