Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update from Ukraine!

Hello everyone from the wintry world of Ukraine! Mom and I had smooth flights all the way yesterday and today, finally arriving here in L'viv after around 20 hours of travel time and airport layovers. We praise the Lord for the safety He gave us and the fact that all our bags made it without a problem! I am also grateful to report that I recovered from my cold in time to make this journey. Thank you to those who prayed.

It is great to see Katelin and Nathan again after a year of being apart! Katelin is due to deliver their baby any day now, so we eagerly await his/her big arrival. After lugging multiple pieces of overflowing luggage halfway around the world with items and clothing for the baby, it was lots of fun watching Katelin and Nathan open the suitcases and discover their new goodies! They said it was like Christmas three times over! :-)

I'll try to post pictures of the fun tomorrow...but for now, I'm plum tuckered out. Just wanted to say hello and give you an update on what God has done.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you got over your cold!
Thanks for the update!
I will be waiting for the next one! :-D

Miriam Chmiel said...

WELCOME TO UKRAINE! (Do you sometimes watch "The Amazing Race"? It reminds me of the pit stop :) :) :) )

Anyways, I am really glad you guys made it safely and are all ready for the birth of little Day.

Can't wait to see some pictures posted on your blog!