Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two Good Reads


Today, I received an email from my good friends, Joshua and Kelsie Steele, stating that they had been interviewed by a young lady for a magazine called Generation Impact. Their article includes content about their homeschooling experiences growing up as well as their current missionary work in Ukraine. There is also excellent advice shared for those who are interested in pursuing missions and want to know how to start. It is a well written article definitely worth the read! Click here to be inspired!

On another note, I have been preparing a Bible study for my discipleship group tonight on the topic of the significance of the blood of Jesus Christ. Using an internet concordance, I looked up all the verses on this topic and made a list of the ones to read during study. Then, yesterday, as I was conducting further research on the internet, I found a webpage with an excellent article entitled "Why Did Jesus Shed His Blood?" that spoke to every point I plan to cover with the teen girls in tonight's study! I was especially excited to see a well-laid-out chart with each of the same Bible verses I had listed about Christ's blood, and the meaning of each verse in our lives as believers. You will be blessed to click on this link and see just what the blood of Jesus Christ does in your life! How worthy our Savior is to receive all glory and honor!

"Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:9

"In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace." Ephesians 1:7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you = ) Just want to drop by and say hi!!