483. Three more bridal showers and all the fun fellowship and generous provisions that went with them
484. Mrs. Powell's help for Mom and encouragement for me
485. The blessing of figuring out a hairstyle that works well for the wedding
486. The gift of jewelry from Niki
487. Many special moments spent with Nathan, growing more and more in love with him
488. Baby laughter
489. Kind emails and cards from relatives far away
490. Hot water with which to shower everyday
491. A wedding dress that now fits perfectly, thanks to a great alteration job!
492. Answered prayer regarding a very personal matter
493. Nathan's listening ears, comforting arms, and words of encouragement and affirmation
494. Being able to borrow friends' cars during some busy days
495. A fun day at the beach with the family and Nathan
496. God's abundant provisions
497. Nathan being done with school for the semester!
498. The support and prayers of so many dear friends and family
499. The incredible gift of being loved so fully and unconditionally by this man God has given me
500. Excitement for the future!