Friday, May 18, 2012

Wedding Eve

Tonight was an unforgettable time of delight as nearly 70 friends and family gathered together to rehearse the wedding ceremony and share dinner together.  My heart is overflowing with gratefulness for the tremendous love that was evident tonight, the testimonies that were shared, the beauty of holiness, and the goodness of the Lord.

Tomorrow, my entire life changes as I enter into marriage with the most amazing man I am privileged to know!

Rejoicing, praying, and heading to bed...!

4 comments:

Grace Valley Farms said...

Rejoicing with you!
-Emily

Anonymous said...

I am not sure of the time difference between our two countries, but will be praying for you and looking forward to seeing photos!


God bless from kiwi land.

Pearl

Sarah Lattin said...

Congratulations!
Sarah

Adam said...

Very very HAPPY for yall. :)