Tuesday, May 15, 2012

There Shall Be Showers of Blessing - Part Four!



At the end of April, I was blessed to have a fourth and final bridal shower as numerous dear friends gathered around to celebrate my upcoming marriage and shower me with gifts for my new home.  
It was a lovely occasion in every way!

Mom and Mrs. Hebert enjoyed sweet fellowship.

Listening to my future sister-in-law, Katelyn, tell an animated story.

Mrs. Cooke shared Godly wisdom which was followed by a time of prayer.


My grandmother shared some wisdom as well.


Food, glorious food!

 Lunch was delicious!


 Doesn't the lunch room look delightful?


I loved the daisy theme!








Gift opening time!



I am quite sure that no bride has been so blessed as me!

Through all these showers, I have felt the love and support of hundreds of people in a way like never before.  Thank you, to each and every one of you, who have rejoiced with us in this joyous season of courtship and engagement and who have given so abundantly to help us get started in life together well cared for.  Nathan and I are truly grateful!


Photo credit: Leah Horvath


1 comment:

Christina Jorski said...

Katrina,

I'm so thankful to be counted as one of the many lives you have touched. I thank you and Nathan for being a good example for my children.

In less than 72 hours, you will be Mrs. Nathan Britton!

God is sooooo good!