Monday, August 5, 2013

Behold the Roly-Poly!

The evolution of a smile:



So much in this big world to discover...

Ready, set...

ROLL!

Look, Mom!  I did it!
Isaac just recently figured out how to roll in both directions; from his back to his belly and now from his belly to his back once again.

Oh my - the possibilities this newly acquired skill has opened up! (Please notice how far the little man has maneuvered off his play blanket!)

This looks interesting to play with...

Howdy, y'all!  I'm just busy over here discovering what there is on these bookshelves...

...and having a heap of fun while I'm at it!




He loves his toes!


Look where I found our roly-poly on Sunday morning after I had stepped out of the room for a brief time!

He is a delight every single day!  How we love our roly-poly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and growing so big! I love his smiles! What a blessing to have such a happy baby!