Friday, August 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday (on Friday)...(again)

571.  Isaac's new version of a smile - wrinkled nose, gums exposed, cheesy as can be - it makes me laugh every time! One of these days, I'll get it on camera...

572.  The marvelous effect apple cider vinegar is having on my digestive system. (Seriously, this stuff is working wonders!)

573.  A husband who works hard to provide so much for his family

574.  The community spirit that is present in our small town every time I step outside to take a walk

575.  Classical music setting a peaceful atmosphere in my home on a busy day

576.  The warbly voice of dear Ms. Alice over the phone (a 94 year old church member) as she asks how we are doing and genuinely cares to know

577.  The sound of the river swooshing along over rocks

578.  Encouraging things happening at church

579.  Timeless hymns of the faith

580.  Gifts of fresh vegetables from the gardens of others

1 comment:

creatingsomethingbeautiful said...

Enjoying reading your Thankful Thursday posts. I'm pondering the thought to do it myself. The little things that make life better. (also, I finally got around to writing a blog myself, you're welcome to check it out thisdaycounts.com ) Smiles, Michelle