Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

561.  The cadence of nighttime insects chirping (?) outside my bedroom window (there's something so peaceful about that sound...)

562.  The work God is doing in our church

563.  Pain that is bearable and the strength to tend to my household and family

564.  Happy baby boy noises

565.  32 calorie chocolate brownies (I love being able to eat chocolate guilt-free!)

566.  Cool breezes

567.  A husband who is willing to run in the rain and hail to get the car in a crowded Wal-Mart parking lot

568.  God's abundant provisions for our family

569.  Little acts of kindness

570.  The wonder that still washes over me when I see my child sleeping peacefully in his crib and think, "I get to be the mother of this beautiful baby..."

1 comment:

Rudi and Carla Booher said...

Still praying for TOTAL healing for you. Did the same "stage of life" couple that visited awhile back make your church their home? Hope so!
Much love,
Carla:)