Friday, September 27, 2013

7 Months Old


Howdy, y'all!  This is Isaac again.  Guess what?  I'm 7 months old now!

Mommy just got this new Bumbo seat for me for free at the birth center!  She was so excited because she has been wanting one for awhile.

I'm really good at sitting up on my own now, but sometimes I still tumble over, so the Bumbo seat helps me stay upright without falling if Mommy can't be right behind me.  I like it a lot and play in it all the time!

This is my rocking chair.  It's another place I like to play with Mommy.



Mommy says I am really growing up!



Lately, I have been practicing getting up on my hands and knees.

It's my new big boy skill.

I haven't figured out how to go anywhere though.  For now, I simply rock back and forth on my knees.

I can't wait to learn how to make myself go forward!

In the meantime, I just flop back onto my belly to play.  I can also scoot backwards!  
(Wow...this rug is so fascinating...)

Well, that's all for now.  Stay tuned until next time!
(P.S.  Do you like my outfit?  It used to be my daddy's!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaac is so adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)