Tuesday, September 10, 2013

With Love from Isaac

Are you ready for a serious dose of cuteness?
I took these pictures a couple of days ago all within a three minute period.  
Talk about a variety of expressions!

Melt-my-heart cute and charming!

Talkin' to Mama

The response when Mama said, "No, you can't touch my camera."

My little Sunshine

Making discoveries...

...lovin' this chair.

Mr. Adorable

"Oooh, the camera again!"

"I want to touch it!"

"No, Isaac, you cannot touch it."

Yep.  That would be real life right there with my little boy. :)

4 comments:

Cindy Edwards said...

Katrina,
Isaac is so precious and I am so happy for you that you are loving being his mom.
Many blessings!
Cindy E.

creatingsomethingbeautiful said...

You've captured his expressions so well.
Isaac is indeed a whole lot of cute. I love his dark eyes.
He is adorable even in his responses to your "No"!! It is surely amazing how quickly babies begin to explore the boundaries and how impacting the word "No" can be!
Michelle

Susannah! said...

He is so sweet! Thanks for the update!

Emily said...

What cute pictures you took, Katrina!
You are blessed!