Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ladies' Gathering

In between sicknesses at our house, I enjoyed hosting another ladies' gathering for the women of our church.  These are always fun times of getting to know one another better, making a craft, eating, and this time, playing a game.

Our craft was making "stained glass" candle holders using punched-out tissue paper and Mod Podge.

It's always fun to get to see each person's creativity come forth!

Here, Celeste decorates her candle holder to match her bedroom.

Makayla's candle.

Celeste's finished product.

Kaye's candle holder.

Francesca's artistic flair.

I was too busy leading a game and serving food to snap any more pictures.  But I think I can say that everyone had a good time! :)

2 comments:

Robin Saunders said...

Thrilled to say that I only recognize one face from a year ago. New faces = new growth at FB Taos. Praise the Lord!!

Robin Saunders said...

I'm thrilled to say that I only recognize one face from a year ago. New faces = new growth at FBC Taos. Praise the Lord!