Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

681.  Winter sunsets

682.  God's answer to a specific prayer regarding a midwife appointment I had this past week

683.  The thrill of hearing our new baby's heartbeat for the first time!

684.  Mountains that glow reddish-pinkesh in the evening twilight

685.  Evening read-a-louds with Nathan

686.  Encouragement in the journey

687.  Restoration to health for Isaac and myself

688.  Hearing of the excitement a new child has for coming to AWANA

689.  A free Bible download that allows me to listen to Scripture while I work around the house

690.  Classical music filling the kitchen

691.  My husband's hard work to provide for our family; specifically our growing grocery bills as I seem to need more to eat than ever! :)

692.  More energy to tend to my home and family

693.  The blessing of carving out time once again to sit at the piano and play

694.  Great sermons from the book of Matthew (thanks to Nathan!)

No comments: