Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

713.  The incredible sensation of feeling my baby kick for the first time (and many times over) this past week!  17 weeks along and lovin' it!

714.  Warm blueberry muffins right out of the oven (thank you, Nathan, for requesting them!)

715.  The delight of watching my firstborn be so adventurous on the playground :)

716.  A beautiful vase of fresh flowers gracing our kitchen table; a gift from a memorial service this past Sunday

717.  Isaac's hearty baby laughter that is so contagious

718.  The privilege of being a mother

719.  Lunch out with a sweet friend

720.  Getting sick (yet again) with a 24-hour head cold on Monday, which just so happened to be Nathan's day off, meaning that he could babysit all afternoon and I could sleep!

721.  Electricity

722.  Refrigerator magnets which kept my child happily busy for a nice chunk of time while I prepared dinner tonight

723.  Clean floors (at last!)

No comments: