Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Katelin!


As you celebrate your twenty-first birthday far from home with your special fellow, I just want you to know I am thinking about you today!

I am so grateful to have you for sister! You are a true delight in my life.

Thank you for your constant example of cheerfulness, kindness, and self-lessness as you walk with Jesus so closely day by day. Your example has taught me so much.

I am so grateful to be able to share fun family memories with you, late night talks, crazy moments, the ups and downs of life, service in the Lord's work side by side, and most of all, a common love for Christ!

You are a true kindred spirit whom I'm so grateful to call my sister and my friend.

Love you lots, Katelin!
Hope your special day is as wonderful as you are!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Katrina!

Please tell Katelin happy birthday for us!

And what an exciting story you shared with us about your work at the pregnancy center!! What an encouragement! We completely agree with you - there is nothing more exciting than to be used of the Lord to lead someone to Christ!

With love to you and your family,
Christa and Kate