Friday, May 29, 2009

A Musical Graduation

The other night, we had a fun time at a musical graduation featuring our dear friends and "adopted siblings" - the Loos!

John serenades the crowd with a piece by Mozart.

Now, it's Mark's turn!

Younger sister, Hannah, accompanies.
John and one of his best friends --- the cello!

My little pal, Ester.

Kelsey, Annabel, and Hannah - always happy to be together!

My "little brother"... not so little anymore!

The following photos are what I like to call:
The Evolution of a Queen Bee's Royal Following

It's amazing how a girl newly engaged attracts other girls to her so quickly...especially when there are pictures of a certain handsome gentleman involved! :-)

Notice how the crowd grows!


Stefanie's reaction to the pictures was worth noting on camera.



And of course, Mr. Sommer wasn't about to be left out! He wanted all the news too!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Hey Katrina,
I have loved watching for the updates on Katelin and Nathan, and Mom has too! I have to agree John isn't so little..... :P Miss you!

Katrina Marie said...

Hey Kasey!
Thanks for your note! I miss you too! How's piano going?

I'm glad you're enjoying following Katelin and Nathan's love story on this blog! It's been fun to watch them and get to play the part of the teasing sister. :)

I'll be sure to keep you posted on new developments!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the enjoyable pictures of familiar faces! I missed not being able to go to the recital...

With Love

Lydia H.

Kate said...

You look lovely in green, Katrina! :) Loved these pictures - especially the one of the cello! :) Hope all is going well for you with your job at the Crisis Pregnancy Center!
With love,
Kate