Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Lofty Ambition

In case you haven't noticed, my poor blog has been rather quiet these days. Suffice it to say, I've had very little bloggish-inspiration. Add to that a very busy life, especially with a wedding on our hands. Uh --- make that a wedding which is only 6 weeks away!

Yes, my poor blog. It's the last thing on the priority list under such a pile!

But there comes a point when the blog itch returns to my fingers and something must be done!

So - what to write about?

Well, the blog over at YLCF has featured several posts of late on the topic of "a day in my life" from their various team members. Since I enjoyed reading those posts so much, I thought I'd do the same on this blog! Only instead of the topic being "a day in my life," I thought I'd try "a week in my life."

It's not that there's anything particularly fascinating or amazing about my weeks. But it's in the every-day happenings that life really takes place! And if you're anything like me, reading about these every-day occurances can sometimes be the most enjoyable.

I plan to tote my camera around with me this week and do a little snap-shooting since pictures communicate the thousands of words that I surely won't have time for. :-)

Until Monday then...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay! We will be looking forward to it! :)