Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesay In Telegram Style

I wish I could write a detailed description of "A Wednesday In My Life," but I am utterly exhausted right now and desperately in need of my bed!

Here's a brief overview of the day in telegram style:

Quiet Time

Prepared for the Day

Crazy Work Day at Care Net!

Dinner with the Family

Lots of Wedding Discussions Around the Table

Practiced Songs with Katelin for Upcoming Special Music Presentations

More Wedding Discussions with Mom at Kitchen Table (Food for the reception is proving challenging to decide on.)

Made Lunch for Work Tomorrow

Purchased Airline Ticket for Trip In December

Went to Bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!

Sarah Beth said...

Yay for the airline ticket part! lol I'm so on cloud nine right now. : ) We're busy here too... lots of plans! A couple of them actually involving an extended member of our family! (wonder who!??) lol Miss ya!

Katrina Marie said...

If you're on cloud 9, I think I must be on cloud 12! I am SOOOO excited about seeing you all in December!
Love you!

Kate said...

How fun to get some glimpses into your week! Thanks for taking the time to share! What trip are you taking in December??!

Katrina Marie said...

Lord willing, I will be going to Peru for two weeks over Christmas!