Thursday, July 29, 2010

Attention Girls!


Leslie and Harper Ludy (age 3)

For weeks...no, maybe months!...I have been eagerly awaiting the newly designed launch of the Set Apart Girl magazine on Leslie Ludy's personal website. Just tonight, I clicked over to www.setapartgirl.com, and to my delightful surprise, found that the new magazine is not only available to read, but the entire website has undergone renovations! What used to be a four-article magazine has morphed into a beautifully laid out 40-page collection of edifying articles, soul-stirring quotes, incredible photography, and helpful information about upcoming Set Apart Girl conferences.

I highly recommend taking a look at the lovely remodeled website and perusing the magazine when you have some free time. Be prepared for encouragement and inspiration! (Oh, and you absolutely must check out the latest pictures of Leslie's adorable children under the "About Me - My Kiddos" tab! They will make you smile!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting us know, Katrina!
I'm currently reading Authentic Beauty at the moment. :)

~Noelle