Monday, December 14, 2009

Recommended Reading

Recently, I have read:


An intriguing story that inspires me to get more involved with the publication of the Gospel worldwide while provoking much thought over the intellectually-stimulating theological conservations throughout the book!

A easy-to-read biography about the famous little woman who was told she could never be a missionary and then went on to see lives transformed in China by the Gospel message she determinedly carried forth!

(I have read this one at least three of four times now! Her story never ceases to inspire me!)

A true delight to read! Inspiring, encouraging, and full of fun within its pages!



Currently I am reading:


This is the book I always wanted to write, but never did! I feel like it contains stories, experiences, and lessons from the Lord that came right out of my own life! Rarely have I found such a "kindred spirit" author in the literary world. Truly edifying!

No comments: