Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meanwhile, Back at the Baby Home...

Last week, when I went to fulfill my shift at the Baby Home, I finally remembered to take my camera along to snap some pictures of these little cuties!




This pail of diaper wipes kept her busy for awhile...



I was amazed to see how big Baby G is growing! Usually, he wears a face mask to help the burn on his cheek heal, but that day, he didn't have the mask on and he looks so much more grown up without it! The poor little guy is the victim of a gas fire explosion that took his mother's life and left him permanently scarred.

Sleeping angels...


Or in her case, awake and content as can be. I love how here little hands are folded!


Remember this little fellow? He's the new kid on the block at the baby home, now passing up two months old and starting to fill out.

We're kinda like buddies.

Diddle, diddle dumpling...

Mr. C getting so big!

C must stand for "cute." His smile will melt any heart!

Rocking my little ducky to sleep.

Sweet dreams baby boy.

4 comments:

Susannah! said...

Oh they are adorable!!!

Sarah Beth said...

They are SOOOOO precious! God has def blessed you to be able to invest in their lives even at such a young age! :)

Unknown said...

What CUTIES!!!! Love the pics Katrina! :)

Ruth said...

what sweet little angels!