Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Bolivia!

The children and I have had a lot of fun devoting this week to the Thanksgiving holiday. We have studied about Indians and Pilgrims, made decorations for our festivities tonight, and sampled various trial dishes of homemade stuffing. It was a wonderful blessing to have the Casa de Amor American family over to share in food and fellowship as we celebrated the importance of gratefulness. God has truly enriched our lives with so much!







Thanking the Lord for the privilege of being HIS tonight,
and all the blessings that one gift brings with it.

Happy Thanksgiving from Bolivia!

2 comments:

Kelsie Steele said...

I just love your table decorations! I think they may be some of the cutest I've ever seen for Thanksgiving! I was looking at these pics with the beautiful table, spotless house, food and hospitality, etc. and thinking, "How in the world are you doing all of this with 5 children??" That's a Rebsch, all right! Way to go. *hugs*

Susannah! said...

Happy Thanksgiving! (I love the decorations by the way!)