Monday, November 14, 2011

Of Forts and Tupperware

Some of today's activities:

Building forts

Playing "cats" under the fort...or is it a castle now?
(The building kept changing throughout the afternoon.)

Smiling for the camera


Having a ball with tupperware

The twins tried to help clean up after pulling out almost every piece of tupperware during chore time this evening, but I told them just to leave the mess and I would take care of it after they were in bed. I can only imagine the greater mess I would have found waiting in the cabinet if they had done the putting away! I'm just glad they had such a marvelous time keeping themselves occupied with so many fascinating shapes of plastic while the big kids and I did kitchen clean-up!

1 comment:

Susannah! said...

What a great time they must have had! Thank you for all the pictures you post!!!