Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a quick note...

This is a quick note simply to say thank you to all of you who have been leaving encouraging comments lately and letting me know of your prayers for us during this time! I am sorry I don't respond to each and every comment individually; my time is just so limited these days for much computer correspondence. But I want you to know how very much I appreciate hearing so regularly from many of you! It means a whole lot.

God has definitely been answering your prayers. I am having the time of my life caring for these five, precious children and getting to play "House" with real little lives in which to invest! The blogging will continue as I'm able to sneak in a few posts during nap times and evening quiet. And please keep the comments coming! It's such a blessing to know people out there are reading and praying!

1 comment:

Susannah! said...

Thank you for posting so often we love to hear from you! And Are praying for you!